Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Omer Bhatti interview for God morgen Norge


ENGLISH

- Everything I do, I do it because of Michael. When I make music, dance, perform it's all because of him. I'm inspired by all the things that he taught me, says Omer Michael Bhatti to the breakfast show God morgen Norge (Good morning Norway) on TV 2 in 2010.

Close friends
Omer Michael Bhatti from Norway started imitating the artist at the age of 8. During a trip to Tunisia in 1996 he befriended the artist, and was later invited to stay at his home Neverland. At the time Bhatti was only 12 years old. The two remained close friends right up until the artist's sudden death in 2009.

- The most important person
At Jackson's funeral, Bhatti was seated in the front row alongside Jackon's children and family. Bhatti has remained silent about their relationship, but in the wake of Jackson's death he released a press statement saying:

– I have lost the most important person in my life. He raised me and made me the person I am today.

- Still part of my life
Since Michael Jackson's death, Omer travels regularly to the United States, and still maintains a close relationship with his children and the rest of the Jackson family.

– It's a huge part of my life and always will be, Bhatti tells TV 2.

Why have you chosen to be so secretive about your relationship to Jackson and his family?

– Everything I do is inspired by him. But at the same time so much of this is private, says Bhatti. This past years, so much has happened. I feel I've been stripped of my private life, and the little I have left, I wish to keep for myself, he tells TV 2.

Hunted by paparazzi
Since Michael Jackson's death, Omer Michael Bhatti has been subject to an enormous amount of interest from international media and paparazzi. Two British tabloids wrote that he was the unknown child of Michael Jackson and sent journalists to Norway to hunt him down.

One of the stories that has outraged him the most was the on-line tabloid radaronline.co who wrote that Bhatti claims to have fathered Michael Jackson's three children.

- I have experienced the ugly face of the paparazzi, and this past year things have just gone crazy, says Bhatti. You do an interview and people distort what you say and twist it into something completely different.

Wants to share
Though secretive about his Jackson connection, he also has something he wishes to convey to the world.

- It's hard, because it's such a huge part of my life, but at the same time it's such a private part of my life. What I want to share with the world, I'll share through my music and dancing, says Omer.

Sings with Michael
In the year that he conceived the interview, O-Bee was launching his official website and the song Starting Wanne be someting.

– It's one of my favourite songs, says Bhatti to God morgen Norge.



You can see the full interview with Bhatti in Norwegian here!




PORTUGUESE

- Tudo o que eu faço, eu faço por causa de Michael. Quando faço música, dança, performance é tudo por causa dele. Eu sou inspirado por todas as coisas que ele me ensinou, diz Omer Bhatti para o God morgen Norge (Noruega Bom dia) na TV2 em 2010.

Amigos íntimos
Omer Michael Bhatti da Noruega começou a imitar o artista com 8 anos de idade. Durante uma viagem à Tunísia em 1996, ele fez amizade com o artista, e mais tarde foi convidado para ficar em Neverland. Na época Bhatti tinha apenas 12 anos de idade. Os dois continuaram amigos mesmo até a morte súbita do artista em 2009.


- A pessoa mais importante
No funeral de Jackson, Bhatti se sentou na primeira fila ao lado das crianças Jackson's e familiares. Bhatti tem permanecido em silêncio sobre seu relacionamento, mas, na sequência da morte de Jackson, ele divulgou um comunicado à imprensa dizendo:

- Perdi a pessoa mais importante na minha vida. Ele me levantou e me fez a pessoa que sou hoje.


- Ainda parte da minha vida
Desde a morte de Michael Jackson, Omer viaja regularmente para os Estados Unidos, e ainda mantém um relacionamento próximo com seus filhos e o resto da família Jackson.


- É uma parte enorme da minha vida e sempre será, Bhatti diz à TV 2.

Por que você escolheu ser tão secreto sobre seu relacionamento com Jackson e sua família?

- Tudo que eu faço é inspirado por ele. Mas ao mesmo tempo, muito disso é privado, diz Bhatti. Nestes últimos anos, tanta coisa aconteceu. Eu sinto que tenho sido despojado de minha vida privada, e o pouco que me resta, quero guardar para mim, diz á TV 2.


Caçado por paparazzi
Desde a morte de Michael Jackson, Omer Michael Bhatti tem sido objeto de uma enorme quantidade de interesse da mídia internacional e paparazzi. Dois tablóides britânicos escreveram que ele era o filho desconhecido de Michael Jackson e enviou jornalistas para a Noruega para caçá-lo.

Uma das histórias que mais o revoltou foi o radaronline.co, tablóide on-line que escreveu que Bhatti afirma se tornar o pai das três crianças de Michael Jackson.

- Eu experimentei a cara feia dos paparazzi, e no ano passado as coisas têm ido fora do normal, diz Bhatti. Você faz uma entrevista e as pessoas distorcem o que você diz, e transformam em algo completamente diferente.


Quer compartilhar
Embora o segredo sobre sua ligação com a família Jackson, ele também tem algo que ele deseja transmitir para o mundo.

- É difícil, porque é uma grande parte da minha vida, mas ao mesmo tempo é uma parte privada da minha vida. O que eu quero compartilhar com o mundo, eu vou compartilhar através da minha música e dança, diz Omer.


Canta com Michael
No ano em que ele concebeu a entrevista, O-Bee estava lançando seu site oficial e a canção Starting Wanne be someting.

- É uma das minhas músicas favoritas, diz Bhatti a God morgen Norge.


Você pode ver a entrevista completa com Bhatti em norueguês aqui!

Source/Fonte: http://www.tv2.no/gmn/

No comments:

Post a Comment